The much awaited reopening in light of the lifting of the Circuit Breaker (“CB”) is finally here!
As we look forward to 2nd June, we have incorporated numerous infection control practices in line with recommendation by The Chiropractic Association (Singapore) and the authorities.
Prior to your visit to our office
- We can only attend to you if you have scheduled an appointment at our office (no walk-ins) and:
- Are not COVID-positive
- Are not a suspect case nor are a close contact of a suspected case
- Have not travelled internationally in the last 14 days
- Do not exhibit any of the following symptoms:
a. Sore throat
c. Shortness of breath
d. High temperature (>38oC)
- Only patient seeking treatment will be allowed in our office. However, a carer or guardian may be allowed to accompany the patient in appropriate circumstances.
- Please be punctual for your appointments. As we have spaced out appointments, we are not expecting to have long waiting time for your appointments. The Safe Entry application only allows a pre-determined number of visitors to our office. If you are late, the app may not allow you to check in. In such a case, we may be required to reschedule your appointment to another time/day.
When you arrive at our office
- All persons visiting our office are required to check in and check out using the SafeEntry QR code provided (including carer or guardian and children) even though you have checked in when you enter the building.
- Temperature will be taken.
- Please sanitize your hands before you enter and leave our office.
- Please make sure you are wearing your masks during the entire duration of your visit and treatment.
- Please sit or stand at least 1 metre apart.
- We have spaced out the appointments to make sure that there is more than enough space to observe the safe distancing measures.
- Where possible, please use contactless mode of payment. In our office, we accept Grabpay and Nets and cash.
Our own measures
- All our staff will be checked in using the SafeEntry app and taking temperature twice daily.
- High-touch surfaces (such as door handles, reception counter, etc) will be cleaned regularly (using a NEA approved sanitizer effective for coronavirus).
- We will be cleaning our equipment after treating every patient using the NEA approved sanitizer.
- We will be wearing surgical facemasks/face shields.